A Global Gateway to Successful Investment
Dubai Airport Freezone was established in 1996 as a part of the Dubai Government’s strategic plan to be an investment driven economy. Dubai Airport Freezone is one of the fastest growing UAE free zones and is currently home to over 1450 companies from various industry sectors, including aviation, freight and logistics, IT and telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food & beverage, jewelry and cosmetics.
International investors can enjoy dynamic growth through Dubai Airport Freezone’s excellent incentive packages including 100% tax exemption, 100% foreign ownership and no currency restrictions. Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Freezone offers a range of modern facilities with a state-of-the art infrastructure.
In 2010 Dubai Airport Freezone was ranked 1st in the Middle East and 2nd in the World Freezone of the Future by Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Magazine, published by The Financial Times Ltd.
Dubai Airport Freezone offers a wide range of high quality, free-sized offices, available for rent on an annual basis. Investors are permitted to tailor their office units to their unique requirements, and to create an environment that reflects their company’s identity or corporate branding.
Light Industrial Units
High-quality thermally insulated and purpose-built units are available at Dubai Airport Freezone on an annual rental basis. Flexibility of construction permits tenant’s use of the LIU as either a warehouse for storage or distribution, or as a factory for assembly and light production. If required, multiple units can be utilized to suit individual requirements.
For companies wishing to construct their own warehouse or factory, Dubai Airport Freezone offers plots of land on lease, in varying sizes. Prior to building, customers must obtain the required approvals.
In addition to an excellent location, modern facilities and superior logistics services, Dubai Airport Freezone offers a wide choice of facilities:
• Dubai Trading License & Registration (FZE, FZCO & Branch)
• Employee Sponsorship (Employment residence sponsored by the free zone)
• Online transactions processing for all services (Tas’heel)
• 24 hours security service
• Housekeeping and Building Maintenance
• Government Services: Immigration, Customs, Chamber of Commerce
• Post, Telecommunications & Banking facilities
• Food court with a wide range of restaurants and cafes
• Business centre, conference room, business lounge and lecture room
• Travel Agent, Car Rental.