The Gold and Diamond Park consists of an enclosed air-conditioned ground floor retail facility housing 37 retail shops that have all been leased out. It also contains a three storey manufacturing block (G+2), containing 118 manufacturing units. The units range in size from 310 square feet to 1283 square feet.
Dubai has established itself as the business, entertainment and service hub of the Middle East. Given the vast diversity of its economic activities and its diminishing dependence on oil revenues, Dubai has achieved superior and consistent growth in its GDP of 8% per annum. Through Emaar’s innovation and effective implementation, Dubai’s real estate sector has been a key driver in Dubai’s development, posting strong growth over the past several years. Continued double-digit growth in this sector will be fuelled by an increase in Dubai’s expatriate population coupled with the ongoing development of high quality real estate and commercial letting infrastructure all around the city, particularly in the areas of Jebel Ali and Jumeirah.
In order to benefit from this growth opportunity, Emaar Properties has approved the Gold & Diamond Park Phase 2 Project, with construction commencing this summer. The project will serve as a significant extension to the existing park. Details of the Phase 2 project is as follows:- registration form on line or post it to the Manager and we will get back to you within a few days to confirm the availability.
• The Gold & Diamond Park consists of one manufacturing block (G+2) and a Retail Center (G only).
• Construction at the Gold & Diamond Park commenced on November 21st 1999 and was completed on July 31st 2000.
• The Gold & Diamond Park was opened officially on 29th of May 2001.
• All 37 retail outlet and 118 manufacturing units are operational.
• The Retail Center is a mixture of 37 retail units of approximately 323 square feet to 1107 square feet each.
Strong support from His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Minister of Defense, the Government of Dubai, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, the Gold and Jewellery Group, and the World Gold Council.
• Assistance for tenants in all government related issues.
• Full Free Zone facilities and benefits exactly as JAFZA. 100% foreign ownership
• 100% repatriation of capital and profits
• No Corporate taxes
• No income tax
• Strategic location within the heart of Dubai with easy access to all areas
• 24/7 operational freedom
• Hiring of expatriate workers
• Central air conditioning plant connections to each unit.
• Central gas distribution system to each unit.
• Healthy purpose built work environment with proper ventilation systems, exhaust facilities and provision of acid disposal waste collection.
• 24 hours, 7 days a week security personnel & video surveillance, fire alarms and fire defense systems.
• Hallmarking will soon be provided by the Dubai Municipality’s regular pickup services for all gold manufactured and sold from the Gold & Diamond Park.
• Excellent retail center facilities and atmosphere, serving tourists and shoppers.
• Shuttle transport between the Gold & Diamond Park and 5-star beach hotels to commence by end of November 2004